A content management system is a software package specifically designed to manage a website. It is installed by the web designers, but intended to be used by customer himself.
First off, it provides you with a simple, non-technical way of updating your content. This is done via a web-based interface that works much like MS Word or an Email Software does.
I offer a complete web content management system that is customized and functions according to customer's requirements. Now you can easily update and manage your own website with a CMS.
What are the benefits?
A content management system makes life much easier in many ways:
- You are no longer dependent on the web designers making changes for you.
- Changes can be made any time they are needed, day or night. This is increasingly important as your business comes to rely on the website as a communications channel.
- All the technical details are simply handled by the CMS, allowing anyone to manage and update the site.
- Multiple staff can keep the site up to date, instead of being restricted to just one person. The CMS will track who is doing what, avoiding potential confusion.
- You can even ensure that each staff person can only update the sections of the site they are responsible for.
- The CMS ensures that all the pages are consistent in design, and will build all the menus and other navigation for you.
- The many other powerful features of the CMS allows the site to grow in sync with your business.